Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 58 - Almost there, but not quite ...

Went to site around lunch time, fences were gone and the construction debris were  cleaned too!

Peeking through windows, the kitchen sink was installed, so was cooking top and hot water system. However other than that everything else in last week's to do list are still missing. On top of that I noticed flyscreens were not fitted too.

I actually rang SS on Friday asking him if the handover was still on track and he said 'yup'. So either he thought he was talking to someone else (I hope not) or there is going to be a super Monday to get all rest done.

Already know the tiling will NOT be done until after handover because it was not part of the contract with builder, although I was once promised otherwise. I might change my mind and have timber in living areas too .. let's see what happens on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment