Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 4 - 6 after handover

Day 4: Not much going on in terms of construction. But I've started moving some minor stuff.
Day 5: Finally tiles cleaned. Also got some furniture assembled - some by myself and some by professionals.
Day 6: Timer floor should start and should complete to a great extend, more excavation done for landscaping.

Excavation done - Backyard
Side of the house, after Excavation
The other side of the house, after excavation
A corner of the bedroom
A corner of the living room

2 comments:

  1. That looks good Hao. I havent though too much of landscaping but wondering if you got levelling done in backyard and needed fill for it?
    Also, approx. what is total cost of landscaping if I don't do anything and just get plants, turf, levelling, labour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am lucky my block was almost level so I didn't need any cut and fill. The landscaper just did the excavation to scrap the construction dirts so that they can put proper soil for plants.

    In terms of cost, I've got an Alfresco area at the back (outside living room). That together with driveway will cost about $10k alone. Fencing is another $4k but you do share with neighbours.

    Everything else is another $10k, roughly, including all you said above, plus clothes line, letter box, and the so-called nature strip - the area between your block and the road.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete