Monday, November 29, 2010

Week 45 - Bricks cleaned, but not much else

As I was saying earlier I sent a text on Monday morning to my SS asking about the progress as last week (Week 44) there was basically no works done.

He rang me back within half an hour and told me what the plan was for this week - Good communication! Credit to the SS!

That said not much else was done physically. The bricks were cleaned, as promised, on Monday but that was very much what was done this week.

No sign of Gyprocks starting so that's probably for next week! Before long everyone will move into holiday mood so fingers crossed something more will be done before that!


LHS OF THE HOUSE

FRONT & RHS OF THE HOUSE

LHS OF THE HOUSE, TAKEN FROM BACK

CLOSER SHOT OF THE BACK OF THE HOUSE
By the way finally figured out the difference between gutter & eaves.


1 comment: