Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 44 - No work done

I think the builder is waiting for sub contractors to finish electrical wirings before they can put Gyprock.

It looks like there is absolutely nothing done this week!

UPDATE Monday 29 Nov:

I texted my SS this morning just to ask him what the schedule might be since I haven't seen any progress for last week!

He rang me back within half an hour and told me that:

  • the bricks will be cleaned today;
  • the eaves will be installed afterwards;
  • then electrical wirings will be completed (some of them already done)
  • and then Gyprocks will start

Sounds very good and the fact that the SS responded so quickly is even more appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. ohh damn, i think we are on the same timetable..hopefully next week we get the qyprock. We hope it is locked up before Christmas. Dont want it just sitting there for 5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete