Friday, November 5, 2010

Week 41 - New SS, and brick delivery?

I am guessing Jennings may be reading my blogs ...

A few house after I posted previous blog, I got a call from Mark at about 10 and apparently he's my new site supervior. I was told because there are too many houses being built at the moment my previous SS Brian couldn't handle them all so Mark is taking some of the houses over from Brain.

So after a bit of small chats with Mark he told me the bricks will be delivered today and he expects bricking to start around Tuesday next week! Sounds pretty good doesn't it?

Maybe I'll have a few photos of the bricks (if they do get delivered) by Saturday?

UPDATE on 6 Nov: So bricks have indeed been delivered ... we'll just use neighbour's land for now as storage ... thank you neighbour!

UPDATE on 7 Nov: Counted the bricks today (well nothing else to do anyway ...) there are about 6,500 ~ 7,000 bricks delivered!





No comments:

Post a Comment