Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Forgot tile selection?

Got a ring from tile supply company this morning asking me if I've done the tile selection, because they are about to deliver and the tiling should start soon!

Well good news is to know tiling is going to start soon! But bad news is I've never been told to do the tile selection!

So I rang around and spoke to my customer service reps and my site supervisor. It turned out when colour selection was done (which was March 2010) the details of tile supply company should be given to me and the selection should be done around slab/frame stage (October 2010).

So somehow someone 'forgot' to tell me all those details!

Spoke to the lady from the tile company and she reckons as long as I don't choose something very 'rare' they should have most of the popular tiles in stock so delivery can still happen straightaway after I've done the selection.

Booked in for Friday to go to showroom! Let's see what happens! (I wonder what else they will have forgotten? My last invoice maybe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment