Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet the neighbours, and the dirts are gone!

Well technically I haven't face to face met my neighbour yet!

However this morning my SS rang and said somehow he managed to speak to a 'boss' of the real estate agent who sold the land next to my block. (Because those dirts were about 2/3 on my block and 1/3 on my neighbour's block.) The guy from the real estate agent managed to speak to someone else who then agreed to remove those dirts from mine and my neighbour's land without charging us! So that really worked out well!

It always helps to talk to the right person, doesn't it?

One other thing that I found out today was that my neighbour is going to build with Allworth Home. Allworth's Concerto is one of the final two optionss that I was tossing around, before I finally went to AV Jennings' Galleria 210. And yet it looks like there will be an Allworth home and an AV Jennings home sitting side by side anyway! Would be interesting to see who the neighbours are!

No comments:

Post a Comment